Monday, May 26, 2008

My willing slave, THOR

 


I wanted to get a pedicure, but honestly, I hate to spend money on toe polish. So I tried to do it myself. Yes, I can still reach my feet -- but not very well, and certainly not at the right angle. So I asked Thor to paint my toes. But when I held my foot up in the air for a few minutes, I got a wicked foot cramp. So Thor was willing to get down on the ground and paint them from there. Wasn't that nice of him? And as he was painting them, I just knew it was a lovely photo opportunity. So I made Nick run and get the camera. And now it is immortalized for all time in film and on the internet.

Ain't blogs wonderful?

OK. What exactly is the purpose of a blog? I'm still not sure.
But I love posting this.
I hope you aren't grossed out to see it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

So sweeeeeeet!!! Of course this is what blogs are for! Where else can you freeze such joyful moments in life?
And a crazy coincidence, i too got a pedicure WITHOUT nail polish yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Thor looks great in that position!

New career opportunities for him!

Gem

pink dogwood said...

wow - I gotta show my husband this:)