Monday, May 26, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I have made a list of things to do for this weekend. I often do that. Unfortunately, I don't always DO those things. But I usually do make a list.

Some of the things on my list are just one little number, but they take a lot of time. Like number 5, get couch. The couch was at Mom's house, which is an hour and a half away, and then of course we hung out for the day.

 
This is number 23 -- clean out side yard. I knew the side yard was bad, but I had no idea it was THIS bad.

The kids have been here, as you can see. They have been here and left again. Dropped their stuff and run off.

I'm a little aggravated with them. I took this picture to be used as evidence against them.

Thor said I can't actually punish them, because I never told them I wanted them to clean it up in the first place, and besides, I'm very messy with my own stuff. It's rather hypocritical of me to get mad at them when I'm no better. I know he's right. But it isn't fair that everything that's messy is MY fault, is it?

So I'm not grounding anyone, but we WILL be having a big cleaning day tomorrow.

Not today, because today is the holiday. And it is going to be a beautiful day to just sit outside and eat hamburgers. And besides, Frankie will be working. I already cleaned up the side yard.

But he and Nick can help me with other things on the list, even if they are MY messes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: