Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is there a full moon tonight?


glitter-graphics.com


Everything went wrong today, but in very peculiar ways. I can't really explain it more than that. Nothing was just normal. Everything was weird.


Anyway, it was also a difficult week last week. So I didn't post much, because I was so busy. Those of you who know me know I have two sons, but my "third" son was in the hospital. He's better now, the long term effects are yet to be seen, and I don't know what's happening next with him -- but I still appreciate your good thoughts and energy and prayers for him... He's my third son, I'm his "fourth" mom because he has a mom, a gram, and a godmother, and then me. Does that make sense?

Then, Nick and I went camping over the weekend -- it was a great trip, like usual.

Alright, I gotta go again, but I'll post more this week, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your "third son" is doing better. Please let us know about him. My prayers are with him and all of his moms!

Gem