Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ornery

Ornery is a good word for how I'm feeling today. If you cross my path and I snap at you, I apologize in advance. Maybe it's the hormones -- what exactly happens to you when you start hitting menopause? Can I blame that?

It's only Wednesday, but it feels like Friday. I feel like I should be off work tomorrow.

I'm mad at a lot of people who have no reason to realize it, and probably wouldn't care if they knew. I've got a running dialog in my head with these people about how I'd like to get back at them.

I really need to cut that out. It isn't very nice of me.

BLEH.

5 comments:

altermyworld said...

OMGAWDDDDDDDDDDD i feel the same way, i am not feeling well and hubby was concerned and asked "are you ok?" I looked at hime and snapped " Listen just don't bother me to day. For no reason i am just pissy.
ANg

Anonymous said...

Are you ornery with me???

Gem

P.S. would love to have tea soon!

Unknown said...

Totally understand the ornery part and the part about wondering what part of it is hormones. Biologically 46 hasn't been a great year for me.
Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'll come back. I like your stuff!

Sue said...

Hi all... thank you for commenting me. I'm not ornery at any of YOU, and tea (with all of you) would be lovely -- I'm home all weekend, and Thor will be away for a day or two (At least Friday and part of Saturday.)

Which is good. I might need time at home without him for a while, to be less cranky.

Anonymous said...

might be available on Sat. will call.

Gem