Monday, August 18, 2008

Arc



I haven't posted an Eddy Vedder video in at least a week. So here ya go. WATCH IT, I'm tellin' ya! Well, you might not like it. It's very tribal, chanting. He samples his voice and keeps looping it back.

When we went to the NJ PAC last week ... was it just last week? Or two weeks ago? Anyway, he did Arc then. It was way better than this one. It was a total goosebumps experience. But this is good too.

I don't know why noone is allowed to post videos for that show.

Anyway, I'm in a music mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my humble estimation...posting (listening to) music on You-Tube is like having sex with your pants on. There is no comparison to with your pants off (generally speaking, with many specific exceptions).....

These posts, sound fidelity-wise, are completely inferior and sound nothing like they do live.

It's a sonic travesty I tell ya...since MP3's have gone mainstream, sound quality has suffered and no one seems to have noticed!

Now how bout some sex!

Thor

Sue said...

As long as ya keep your pants on.
:)

I hope no one reads this...

Beth said...

Yoo Hoo....I read it...tee hee.