Friday, August 01, 2008

The moon is 0% full tonight.

 


There is no moon tonight. It's 0% full according to my little Google widget on my home page. Obviously, I haven't taken this picture tonight, I took it a while ago.

But I was thinking about it, and the moon isn't really moved, it's just dark, right? Which means it's still out there somewhere. I'd like to find the spot it still is, sitting there, dark in the shadow of the earth. You would think you would be able to see SOME of it. But I guess not.

But at least it's still there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, the moon still affects the tides and the affairs of mankind, even if we can't see it because of clouds or the relative position of the earth. it's odd though how the *full moon* has gotten the reputation it has!