Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Irie

1. irie
to be at total peace with your current state of being. The way you feel when you have no worries.
Everyting is irie mon

2. irie
I-rie \I ' -ree\ adj Rasta/Jamaican patois 1: powerful and pleasing
2: excellent, highest n 3: the state of feeling great.
RESPECT man live life irie and you will lead a happy life.

3. irie
Feeling good, Everything is alright
Steel Pulse: How you feelin' out there?
Crowd: Irie!

From
The Urban Dictionary

It's a beautiful night. Not peak leaf day, but just beautiful. I'm listening to Sirius Radio -- the jam band channel -- and a Dave Matthew band song came on. It's sad, but the sax player died. He was a great musician, and I never really listened to him as clearly before. His music lives on.

The music is irie, and I've had some lovely malbec wine, and I'll be taking a walk in a minute or two.

So, irie mon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was irie! But most of the time I'm just irate.