Saturday, October 14, 2006

Almost Election Day

Ok, I really do like John McCormac, I think he'll make a great mayor. He has been a friendly acquaintance for many years now, he always is pleasant, just a great guy. He was an Eagle Scout and he's REALLY smart. He also happened to be the State Treasurer for McGreevy. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT :)

I definitely want to support his campaign any way that I can, and I told him so. I thought about helping stuff envelopes or something (just never have time to.) I also told him to put a sign on my lawn.

So we had a little sign, the usual campaign sign, until this morning. Just now, I looked out, and we had been given a new sign.

I'm fine with it, mind you -- I just think it's SO FUNNY... it's almost the same size as the back of my truck... it's HUGE!

So anyway, vote for John.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue...did you buy McGreevey's book.
I glanced at it but will wait until paperback.
He's being a bit too righteous for me since he admitted to not being all that honest when it came to the politics..oh well that's politics in NJ.

Sue said...

No -- I'm not sure I want anything to do with the book. Never mind politics; I know it's dishonest. I don't want to read it mainly because I don't want all that honesty about his sex life. Of course, I wouldn't have been interested in his sex life if he was hetero, either...