Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Sister is an INSPIRATION...

She has finally updated her blog! So even though I have nothing much to say, I'm updating mine too.

My job is great. I'm working in Aftercare. The kids are really lovely. A little too possessive at times -- I feel like I'm the rope in a tug of war. The other aides are really nice, and the teacher who runs it is very professional and sensible, which is great. I always thought that my boys would hate going to aftercare, and I felt bad for the kids there. But really, half the time the kids don't even want to leave when the parents come pick them up. Lately in aftercare we've been doing jumprope (I turn) and drawing with chalk on the playground, and inside we do homework and make ghosts out of old gauze pads that aren't sterile anymore. (Not used, just not sterile.) I work a few hours a day, and it's been just about perfect. (Not much money though.)

My house is a mess. Not surprising, because I spend so much time playing on my computer. Here it is, almost 10 AM, and I haven't even gotten up from the key board to get dressed yet.

Today is the day I actually get something done. So I'll talk to ya later.

OH YEAH -- If you want to comment my posts, I turned off the word verification thingy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl... Get that house cleaned up! (I should talk, mine is a mess too, but I'm in work and Dad is sick. Oh well.)

Mommy

Sandi said...

I was up until all hours of the night doing that blog thingy...now I am tired and feeling a bit under the weather! Curse you blog!!! lol
I am sure I will be doing more tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue...I haven' been reading anything except autism websites lately....you have to read for me...
does reading yours and Sandi's blogs count....
Why no camping next year with the scouts????

I guess that's about it...gonna due some Christmas shopping on the web now...need a ball pit for Kelly and a trunk for Sabrina's dress up stuff.

type ya' later....Beth