Monday, October 30, 2006

I live in my head.

This might sound weird. Or it might sound like it's so obvious, duh, EVERYONE is like that. I don't know. I may be nuts.

I live in my head. My world is almost entirely interior. I have complete conversations with people that never really happen, but could. I get mad at people (especially my husband) because of things that they have said to me during these imaginary conversations. I say things in my head, that I want to say out loud, but that I would never be brave enough to say in real life.

I have great ideas (often that never get acted on.) I have big plans in my head. They never translate to real life.

Do you feel that way too???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy do I! And sometimes its better just to keep some of that stuff right there in your head!

Mom

Sandi said...

Well you are not completely nuts. But what is normal anyway! I am the one that has been on prescription mood altering drugs. I am the one that saw a shrink. And according to the shrink I am not nuts. So you are not nuts either! You are closer to normal than I'll ever be! I never once told Henry to go screw himself...don't you think I had that conversation in my head about one billion times!!! Especially when I lost the baby and he didn't even say he was sorry! Sometimes it just isn't worth my breath! Sometimes it isn't worth yours either!

Anonymous said...

I think you should write it down. I think it would be interesting - even if you never show anyone. And no disrespect to Sandi (hi Sandi! :) ) but I think we're all nuts. And I think that's fun!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

ps - I get mad a people when I dream they did something mean to me. Poor Jeff ;) But to his credit, he understands it.