Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What's happening today?

Today is pretty calm so far. I have tons of stuff I oughta do and doubt I get to. Laundry is high on that list. I also need to go food shopping. I hate that. I've been avoiding it. I've also been thinking about exercising again, maybe starting walking again (for the millionth time) but I never seem to get around to it. If I stall long enough, it will be too cold and I'll end up waiting until spring! So far, I've been sitting here at the computer avoiding all the things I oughta do.

I work aftercare at 3:30, and we have Scouts tonight. So that's just the usual schedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back to life's normal routine...you'll get use to it I'm sure.
We had only one therapy yesterday and two today.
We went to open play at the local play gym. I was able to leave Sabrina there for an hour without her noticing. She's familiar with the place and loves dress up. They have three hours of supervised play where you can leave the kids. I spent the first fifteen minutes sitting in the front room with Kelly. Then we went to the pharmacy and dry cleaners. ....Oops gotta go someone's crying... Love Beth

Sue said...

You could do the open play every week and pretend it's school... Were you stressed out by leaving her?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about it....I wasn't stressed because I stayed in the strip mall where it was...I really didn't leave....I'll probably do it again soon.

Beth