Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogging Break

Hi all... I have to take a break from blogging for a week or so. My eyes are giving me trouble and I can't see well right now. The eye doctor said my "corneas are inflammed" and that I need to give my eyes a rest from contacts, and it's really making me blind as a bat.

So I'm going to try really hard to stay off the computer completely for the next week or so. But don't forget about me! Come back in about two weeks, I should be back to normal... and maybe by then something interesting will have happened, so the blog won't be so boring!

2 comments:

pink dogwood said...

Sorry to hear about your trouble - hope you get better soon and start blogging soon.

Best wishes

Punam said...

Hi Sue... Here's wishing you a restful week.. Do take care. ~Punam