I had only taken about three bites of my cheesecake when I heard the announcement. My flight to Pittsburgh was cancelled. They said it was bad weather.
I called Jan and tried to call Frank. I could have gotten on the 8:00 flight. But who knows if that one will be delayed too? I talked to Jan about it and we agreed that I should use my ticket to fly to her house on another weekend, when I have more time. Who's to say if the weather will delay the next plane too?
So... yeah... I never made it to Pittsburgh.
Is that sad, or what?
I hope Frank understands. He's in Pittsburgh all day tomorrow without me. I hope he can get an earlier flight...