Thursday, February 05, 2009

Black Cab Sessions

This is my newest favorite thing. It's from Youtube, it's called the Black Cab Sessions. They get all these different musicians doing something cool and accoustic in a little tiny cab in England. The sound is great, the musical choices are pretty cool, and I'm addicted to them. At least, I am today.



I'm really disappointed in the radio stations around here. Everytime I start listening to a station, it changes format. Even satellite radio changed. I really liked Sirius, but when they added XM, it changed and I don't particularly like the changes. I have to actively search for the music I want to hear, and these sessions helped me find some.

I'm gonna go watch some more. Bye.

2 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Pretty cool tuber. Thanks for sharing. I liked your blog alot.

Sue said...

Thanks! I hope you stop by once in a while, it's nice meeting you :)