Sunday, February 08, 2009

Photo of a photographer

 

We went to our friends' house last night and had a really great dinner and hung out. Thor and I both brought our cameras, and let Tara play with his new camera and I took a picture of her. Tara says she wants to be either a photographer or a chef. I suggested she should take photos of food. I bet there is a market for that, with all the cooking shows and cookbooks and magazines.

Tara also made REALLY GOOD brownies, which we did NOT take a picture of. I wish I had one right now. YUMM.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

jozien said...

Or a chef that's being photographed.
I love it, how kids still have everything open to them.

Sue said...

So true... I have a lot of thoughts about that too that might make another post, sooner or later!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh not a chef!!!! Nights, weekends, holidays, hot and sweaty and greasy!! Ahhhhhh! Tell her to work in a restaurant first to see if she would really like it! It is fun... but not at all what it looks like on tv!
Bunny

SaoirseDaily2 said...

I keep telling myself to take my camera everywhere. I missed a great photo op yesterday being in the country. Funny, I made brownies yesterday too. Have a fine Monday. It's great to have you as a new friend.

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of photographing food.
because eating the camera isn't the better option.

Sue said...

Bunny - I always warn them. "My sister is a chef," says I. "She would tell you it's not a very fun job," I says. Well, T.'s young, she's got a while to decide still.

Sue said...

Saoirse -- I bring my camera a lot of places and then forget to use it.

Sue said...

Seraphine - If I see a photo of food, it makes me hungry... hence my dislike for watching cooking shows...