Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ice on the Brook



This is an old photo from my "GotCrowd" pix. Losing so many photos on my old hard drive makes me wish I'd saved more on sites like Flickr and GotCrowd.

Thor also saved a disc of photos that we had backed up ages ago. I have to reinstall them, and see what I've got. And some of our photos were on Frankie's laptop. Also not backed up, of course. Still not backed up, even if I learned my lesson.

Kurt got our new hard drive installed and running, but the old stuff hasn't been extricated. I would need to pay a professional for that, and I'm not sure that I'm up for paying.

I have downloaded Picasa again. I'm ready to start filling up the new hard drive. And will I back up the next batch of photos? That question remains to be answered.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

This is a wonderful photograph..it (in my mind) screams out to be enlarged really big...