Monday, December 08, 2008

Busy week...

I wrote two posts in this spot tonight. When the first one was done, I went back and re-read it, and decided to erase the whole thing and start over.

The gist of my first post is that there is a lot going on this week, and I'm a bit stressed. Or should I say tired? Because that might be more appropriate. If the house doesn't get cleaned, and decorated, and gifts wrapped, and cookies baked, well, it really won't matter all that much in the scope of what is really important.

More importantly, everyone hold a good thought or say a prayer for Kelly, who is in the hospital. She had what seems to be a stomache virus, she got dehydrated, went to the hospital for a few days, went home, and got sick AGAIN and so is back in the hospital. She's only a baby, and her mama is stressed. For real.

And hold a good thought/say a prayer for two different families I know with parents who are ill... and for the family who I know who just lost their father... and for the family Gem knows who is just getting out of a homeless shelter. And for all the families who are being hard hit by economics. I went to a tag sale this weekend at a house whose owner was going thru bankruptcy and was liquidating the entire house for cash to pay their bills.

So never mind my complaining about too much to do and not enough time to do it in. It wasn't really important. My stress is manufactured. The only thing left of the post that I had previously written is the following statement:

I think that in another life I was a bear, because all I want to do is hibernate. I am so SLEEPY!

So if I'm not writing much, that's why. I'll get back to ya all next week.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

Oh Sue...there's alot going there,what a sad thing to be present at the dismantling of someone's household? Sickness seems to be everywhere too...I've been ill for about a week now..but well on the way to recovery.I think we're all guilty of having too higher expectations of ourselves this time of year...be kind to yourself,and look at that wonderful family of yours !you are rich beyond what money can buy!