Sunday, December 28, 2008

I was tagged by Niall...

... ages ago, but with the holidays, I was too busy to even realize. So now, having seen the tag and having the time to post, I'm posting my Fridge pictures.

What do you have on your fridge? Post a picture! I'm tagging Beth, and Gem, and everyone who wants to play!

 

Just so you know -- Frankie was the person who arranged the front of our fridge most recently. He was named Senior of the Month, which is a big deal at his High School. At least, it is for him. He was hoping he'd get it. So when he did, I got a copy of the stuff posted in the school, so I could post it at home as well.

Above (and under) his senior of the month stuff is magnetic poetry. And below it, I have the flyer for Devin's eagle project, which happened already; Booth's essay he wrote for a college essay, which I helped him edit, and which I don't want to throw away (even though he has it in his lap top.) I also have a Christmas letter I get from Jan's sister Kathy. She's so creative you wouldn't believe it, the whole thing is beautiful. I also have a recipe I want to try for biscotti. And finally, on the left there over the ice and watermaker, I have all the boy's report cards. They both did really well. Again, though, Frankie was the one who put them there.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Niall young said...

I love your fridges! I'm amazed that so many people, no matter from which culture or country they come from, not only have humanity as a bond, but have similar fridges....and you've got fridge poetry too! We have magnetic letters on ours, but they usually end up spelling something rude...

Sue said...

Believe me, the boys and their friends have found ways to make some rude poems out of some very simple words. They make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

i love all the things you have on your refrigerator. i took all mine off a couple of years ago: the magnets, pictures, words, gew-gaws of my life. now it's just plain, except for a magnet with mother teresa on it. sometimes i use it to hold an appointment time so i don't miss it. i sometimes forget appointments.

Sue said...

Sera,
With a lot of that stuff, if I took it off, the boys would find it and put it back. But soon, it will be time to simplify my life, and soon, they won't mind.