Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey, I missed you!

Hello my dear bloggy friends, I haven't been here in a while, and I've missed you all dreadfully!

OK, I'm drinking some nice red wine right now... maybe a bit more than I should be. I'll have to slow down a bit because I don't want to be hungover for the Polish Christmas Eve fest tomorrow at Thor's parents house.

And I'm listening to some lovely bluesy folksy music. And the kids are out, but they will be coming home soon -- hopefully with a bunch of their friends -- and I have a baked ziti in the oven.

I'll be posting more tonight, I hope. Unless this wine flows too freely, or unless the children come back and steal their laptop from my grasp. (I'm still computerless. Which SUCKS. And I'm afraid to make the leap and buy the computer of my dreams, with the whole economy going down the tubes.)

But right now I've gotta clear the table, so we can eat. Talk to ya later.


Love ya.... no, really, I mean it! Seriously!

5 comments:

Vincent said...

Hi Sue,
Wishing you and your family lots of fun and merry making. Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Cheers!
Vincent

GEM said...

Either the wine or the boys got you!

Gem

Beth said...

right back at ya'.
Merry christmas.....

Sue said...

It was the wine :)
Thor and I ended up going out after dinner to a nice place with a good juke box.

Happy Holidays!

Niall young said...

Sue...Happy Christmas,may your days be merry and bright....

*<:-O