Sunday, December 28, 2008

Photos from Jude's house

I didn't take too many photos at Jude's house. Mostly, we were all lumpy and sat around and ate tons of cookies. Which is part of the reason why my New Year's resolution this year will be to loose weight. I've never actually made that resolution before. I don't think. I always seem to skate around it. But last week I bought myself a nice new sweat suit, with a picture of an Indian Princess in sequins, and I really want to wear it, but I look like a bratwurst in it. So I've resolved to loose weight. Wish me luck.

But anyway, we always take a nice little walk at Jude's house because it's such a nice outdoorsy place. And I did take a few photos of our walk... which I am posting below.

And after I am done posting all of these photos, I'm going to go make some more cookies. The ricotta ones, for New Years Eve.

No point in making myself miserable TOO soon, is there?

So anyway, back to Jude's house.
The boys even got a little tired of video games and wanted to run around a little. So they brought a football outside, when it was determined that it was time for our walk. William is a cutey, isn't he?
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: