Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here I am

I have to work two days this week, so here I am at work, today and yesterday. It's practically a holiday here, no one is around but a few custodians and a few secretaries, and I'm pretty well caught up with most of my work and I'm truly NOT motivated to do very much. So I figured I'd say hello.

Hello. :D

I've got the rest of the week off. I just have to make it through this day. My body feels like I'm dragging it up hill through molasses, that's how much energy I have. Even the tea hasn't kicked in yet.

I've got a busy week ahead, and I haven't got too much on my mind to write about right now anyway. Tonight I'm going to the Dave Matthews Band concert. Probably tomorrow I'll have a post about it, if I have time. One of the things I did while I was slow here at work yesterday was write up my list of things to do, and it's a pretty long list -- but everything I have to do, I have to do at home. When I'm here at work, all I can think about is that list -- how much stuff I should be doing at home. But the minute I get home, the list goes right out of my head. That's why I wrote it down.

Well, anyway, I hope you have a good day, and I guess I'll write back tomorrow after the concert...

2 comments:

jozien said...

Sue, hi!
Sue You are doing something wrong.:) i find the more time i spend outside (and inside on the computer), the shorter the list gets. My men have taken to doing their own cooking , grocceries, laundry, vacuum cleaning. And lets see what else looks looked after aroud here...
It's true and all in good harmony.
I feel very blessed! because my men are actually not that easy going.

Sue said...

Hi Jozien!
Maybe because your men are LESS easy going than mine, and more hard working :)

My men are easy going and able to let things slide until I can get around to taking care of them! Even if it takes forever!

(Well, my husband isn't... he's been picking up after me for years, I must admit)

I did spend a lot of time outdoors yesterday. We went to the park all afternoon and had a lovely picnic. It was very nice...