Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vacation day in the middle of the week!

 

Since the temperature was supposed to be tropical again today, Thor and I decided to take the day off work and head to the beach. It is very unlike us. Nick wanted to come too, so we approved a "mental health" day for him as well, but Frankie didn't want to miss golf... and he golfed pretty well, he was happy.

I even blogged while I was there... if you look way below these photos, you can see my twitter-like updates from my cell phone at the beach.

I'm not sure it makes sense to mobile blog. When I blog from home, after an event, I have time to put things in order. The tweets I post when I mobile blog flow differently. And besides, who is going to check my blog hour after hour to see if I texted in a one sentence entry? I've been giving the mobile blogging a chance, but like we discussed before, maybe more is just more, not necessarily better.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day. And now the temperature is supposed to drop dramatically, and I can go back to work with a tan and some new beads I won at the boardwalk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: