Sunday, April 05, 2009

What should I write about?

I don't know what to write about today. It's a good day and a good time to write, but I don't have a whole lot to say... that's never stopped me before, of course, so I'm writing anyway. HI!

What are the plans for the day? I have some laundry and some bills to work on... the house is cleaned from yesterday, cleaner than it's been in ages. My arm actually aches from scrubbing! That's SO not like me. I've never been a housewife.


Well, I guess it's time for brunch... Someone oughta feed these kids! Maybe I'll think of something else to write about later. Or maybe I'll just go to the bookstore and read today... that might be a good idea!!!! Now I'm getting excited!

2 comments:

Seraphine said...

i *wish* i had more time to read books. lately, i can't even finish a magazine article without using a bookmark.

Sue said...

Well, Seraphine, I never did get to the book store... so don't be jealous. Maybe Wednesday? Not today, certainly!