Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yup, another Saturday...

 

... of me playing with my computer instead of cleaning the house like I'm supposed to.

But at least today it isn't gorgeous out, so I'm not going to be tempted to go outside and sit on the patio after I've gotten tired of playing with my photos. It's a rainy day and quite humid out. It's a good thing we didn't decide to go camping this weekend after all.

So, I haven't been blogging all that much lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been on the computer... I'm playing a bunch of stupid games that are up on Facebook, like "bejeweled blast" and "farkle" and "farmerville." I haven't been very creative lately. Plus, I've had other things to do this week, meetings, appointments, what-have-you. I never seem to have much to say (at least nothing very coherent) for blogging. I think that I want other people to do my thinking for me, over the last few weeks. I haven't written anything much, but in the last two weeks, I've read two books, and I've seen three movies! Not to mention all of the blog surfing I've done, and tv.

What have you been doing lately?

4 comments:

jozien said...

I love the photo!
What am i doing?
not much blogging, not much working
not much really :) I am doing art... i talk a lot, on the trails over tea and on the internet. and work is picking up, even worked an hour today. Thanks for asking

Sue said...

Will you post more of your art? I loved the poem, and the pictures you've posted.

Beth said...

Hey...have you heard from Nick? Hope all is well..sorry you missed the party...have a ton of food leftover and I think Eric had the most fun of all, playing with the other puppies...he may even have a girl friend...Zelda!

Sue said...

I haven't heard from him, but they will be home tonight and we will see. I decided not to call them unless they called me. So I guess everything was fine!