Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blah humbug.

I'm not in a spectacularly holiday like mood.

I have plenty of complaints, but I won't list them because no one wants to hear them. But that is probably the reason I haven't posted much. I'm feeling rather blah. And slightly stressed, mainly from being too unorganized. But I can't get organized because I don't have any energy. I guess my energy level is my main complaint -- I don't have any energy at all.

I'm looking for something to post, but I haven't come up with it yet.

Maybe I'll try to post a holiday cooking photo. I'm making Thanksgiving dinner, and I'm actually glad I'm cooking, but I'm procrastinating anyway. Cooking for Thanksgiving isn't one of the things I'm complaining about.

I feel rather like taking a nap and staying in bed for a week or so.

Anyway. THIS is a rather bad post, isn't it? I'll try to start cooking and see if I can find a good photo subject...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like depression. Part of Menopause? You can go to the Dr. or just snap out of it. (Don't you hate it when people say that?)

Mom

Anonymous said...

I like this post because its good to know someone else feel slike me..haha..now SNAP OUT OF IT...maybe a shot will help ; )

Sue said...

Shots are nice

Having a nice conversation is even nicer!

I don't mind drinking alone... but the drinking isn't the part that helps the most! :)

PEACE