Monday, January 12, 2009

BRRRRR

Well, we might not have much snow around here, but the arctic blast is coming in quick. It's the perfect weather to come home right from work, put on a big pot of chili, cuddle on the couch with my afghan and my computer, and watch TV all night.

HOWEVER, I've looked at my schedule, and that is not part of the plan for this week! I've got a lot to do and not much time to do it in. Some stuff I can do at home -- paperwork kinds of things that I must catch up with, like filling out the financial aid (FAFSA) form for Frankie for college; some stuff I have to go out for appointments -- like tonights meeting on HOW to fill out the FAFSA, at a local high school; some fun stuff, like a pretty cool plan for Friday Night that I'll tell you all about on Saturday Night.

So, anyway, my point is that I won't have much time for computering this week. I still hope to post once in a while, but it won't be much until the weekend. So, my plan is to just post a sentence or two every few hours... rather like a twitter feed, but without twitter. And, fair warning, I might not have anything to say, and I probably won't be reading anyone else's blogs until the weekend, either.

But on Saturday, well, I should have an EXCELLENT post!

(Of course, I guess that depends on what you think constitutes an "excellent" post!)

Well, check in periodically to see what I mean.

2 comments:

jozien said...

I love it! i'll check every two hours.(just kidding)

Anonymous said...

whats fridays??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????