Thursday, January 22, 2009

My computer is back!

I'm not actually ON my computer, but it is back in it's place by the window. Our Computer Guru, Kurt, got us updated. We weren't able to save anything, but such is life. It is all just ephemeral anyway.

So now Thor has to try to figure out how to start the thing up again. That entails much wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Hi, Thor. I know you love me.) Eventually, when the correct combination of arcane data have been inputted into the correct hidden screens, and when Thor has mumbled the correct incantations under his breath, the computer will magically come alive again. There will be a sparkle and a glow and then the box will transport me from my family room to other rooms all over the world. How magical is THAT?

Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

jozien said...

Sue, i'll post the questions here for that interview. Is that OK? You can always delete them, right.
1) What brings a smile to your face?
2) Raising children,what is important to you?
3) What do you like about the spot where you are blogging, most often?
4) What is normal in your life now, but you had never heard of when growing up(besides computers)?
5 What is your favorite 'wild' place or experience?
Thanks so much!