Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just found out my childhood nemesis has died, and I feel rather bad about it. I spoke to my mom-in-law, and she'd read it in the paper today.

In middleschool, this boy was the bane of my existence. We were on the same volleyball team in gym. The team did really well and we were in first place. I was a complete klutz and afraid of the ball, and the team always yelled at me. He yelled more than anyone else. I couldn't stand him. It made me want to quit school.

Later in life, Thor told me that this kid had a really messed up life, with strange parents. His life was pretty difficult, and I guess he took it out on me.

I had spent SO MUCH TIME HATING him, it was hard to let it go. I tried to.

Now it's just a funny story, but I'm sorry I never met him again as an adult to say I was sorry for hating him.

No comments: