Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's later now.

On my previous post, I linked to a really good (long) article about socialization and the internet, specifically Facebook and Twitter. I said I'd write more later. And I have a lot to say about the article, but I really don't know how much energy I have to think and write right now. And it's almost my bed time. Plus, there is a pie in the fridge that is calling my name, and I haven't folded ANY of that laundry that I've washed and piled on the couch all day.

So I'm going to take a pass for now, and hopefully I can write more tomorrow some time. See ya Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

post on love and diamonds... don't use other site anymore..
Bunny

Sue said...

OK! See above post!

jozien said...

I read that news paper article Sue.
Are you going to reflect on it?
It's interesting, not all good.
But i like the part about awarness. I think it does do that, it makes us stand still for a minute and reflect.There is a Native saying; You first got to see the problem. Something like that.