I wanted to post again, but I have nothin' as interesting as my previous post going on, so expect to be bored! Just some random thoughts, in a flow of consciousness kind of order...
1. The moon was AMAZING this morning. I was on my way to work, and looked up and there it was, with all of the colors of a sunrise, a big full moon setting in the west (more or less.) I was SO upset I didn't have a camera. I actually thought about calling in late so I could go back home and take a picture of it and post it. What are the chances it will be that cool again tomorrow? Probably none, because I'm definitely bringing the camera tomorrow.
2. Full moon brings out craziness? I don't know if I believe that, but I definitely had a lot of negative things going on yesterday. Even so, I guess my brain chemistry is still full of whatever hormones I had running through my system last week, because even with about 5 different negative situations I managed to stay in a positive mood. Thinking about some of that stuff on Vincent's blog and on the Awakening Buddhism blog helped -- especially this one cartoon about "Now it's time to just drink a nice cup of tea."
3. I want to say HI THOR! If you are reading this. I love you. Smile.
4. The economy is so weird. I went to the mall yesterday and saw MANY closed stores, including Fortunoff's which is a store I really liked. I keep wondering... in a few years, will we be looking back and saying "that was the worst it was going to get, what were we worried about?" or will we be saying, "Wow, if I'd only known how much worse it was going to get, I would have prepared better." I can't think of any way to prepare effectively for the Great Depression II. Gram always said they did well, because they lived in the country and had plenty of food. I keep thinking about getting chickens. But I don't think they are zoned for our neighborhood. Anyway, I'm going to try to spend more time gardening this summer. I need the exercise anyway, right? I am starting with peas, which apparently should be planted on St. Patrick's day. So that's the plan.
5. I have SO MUCH work to do around here, I'm going to sign off now, and I'm not sure when my next post will be... check back around Sunday, I guess!