Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A post about absolutely nothing.

I certainly didn't expect to be posting this morning, but I actually woke up feeling awake -- which almost never happens before 8:00! I normally veg for the first 1/2 hour or so in the morning because I can't move -- and then I run around like a crazy person to get ready, because I'm running late. I'm feeling quite alive today. That is a pretty good sign that it's going to be a good day! :D

We had a snow day off yesterday, just as i had been hoping. And you would have thought that it would be a good time to post, since I was home all day, but I was just having fun hanging out and I never got around to it. And since I didn't have much to say... actually, I still don't have much to say... I didn't bother writing. So I decided to post now, since I'm awake, but... well... I still don't have much to say. But I did warn you of that right up front, didn't I?

Oh well, time to get dressed; I'll try to think of something interesting for later. Until then, Ciao! :D

No comments: